Let the weight of the world fall off your shoulders.
With a scent of essential aromatherapy oils, soft music and warm and welcoming walls adorned with beautiful works of art, this studio is an ideal setting for your mind/body practice.
At SynergyFx Pilates & Yoga we offer a mindful and healing wellness approach, dedicated to empowering every student in their own physical transformation. Our classes are designed to realign your body, tone and strengthen your physique, and leave you with a calm mind.
Our studio welcomes all levels from those just starting an exercise regimen to the athlete looking to fine-tune his or her workout or rehab an injury.
We look to make your experience motivating and focused, yet fun and playful to ensure that it does not become a chore.
Not only is laughter the best medicine, it’s also one of the keys to a happy, healthy, balanced body and soul. We take our jobs seriously, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun in the process.
Our Pilates instructors are classically trained and have extensive experience in the Pilates method. We offer group classes as well as private and semi-private lessons. To take a Pilates Reformer or Kitchen Sink (Reformer and/or mat tower) class you must have instructor approval or take our 3 lesson private introductory package.
If you are just starting your yoga journey, we recommend Hatha Flow or Yoga for Every Body. Prefer a more ‘athletic’ type of yoga? Try Vinyasa Flow or Power Flow. Check out our pilates and yoga class schedule for dates and times.
Questions or need more info? Please contact us. We are always willing to meet to discuss your particular needs.
Early for class, or want to chat after class? Slip into our Retreat room and sip complimentary water, tea or coffee. WIFI is available.
Guidelines for Practice
To ensure you have a pleasant and rewarding experience at our studio, we ask you to observe the following guidelines.
- Allow yourself some time to check in and get ready for class. Arrive 15 minutes early to avoid delaying the next student. Your session will end on time regardless of how late you begin.
- Wear comfortable, light-weight clothing that is flexible and non-binding, such as shorts t- shirts and stretchy workout wear. We request that bike shorts or tights be worn under loose fitting shorts. Do not wear socks unless they are socks designed for yoga or Pilates (with grippers on the bottom).
- For the comfort of others please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Please turn off cell phones and pagers before entering the studio.
- Inform the Instructor of any serious health conditions such as neck, back or joint injuries, heart disease, recent surgery, high blood pressure, pregnancy, etc.
- Classes should be performed on an empty stomach. Ideally wait three hours after a large meal, or two hours after a light snack.
- We ask that you keep your noise level down so not to disturb other students.
- Please leave valuables at home – we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please bring your own mat. Mats will be available to rent at the reception desk.
Over the past year, I have become addicted to Vinyasa Yoga classes at Synergy. Going to class is like ritual. I leave each class feeling stronger, more flexible and just overall better than when I walked in.
Yoga has helped me push past my work-out comfort zones and test the waters with skills that I never thought I could develop. I can see a true visible difference in my core, arms and thighs and feel a true difference in my overall strength. My favorite thing about yoga is the ability to customize my practice. I am able to push the intensity in some poses and modify others in order to get the perfect workout for my body and ability.”
— Brittany Budden
I enjoy playing golf. A few years ago I experienced severe hip pain in my hip and pelvic area. Golf, the game I love was no longer enjoyable. After several visits with doctors and orthopedic specialists, I continued to have problems.
A friend suggested Pilates and I began classes at Synergy. Doing so has been one of the best decisions I have made and I now enjoy pain free golf. The people at Synergy are very helpful and fun to work with. Thanks Synergy!"
— Bill Maher